Please read the Entry details and submit your entry via “submit” button below.
Any kind of children’s digital expression released before August 19th, 2022 on PCs, Tablets, Smart Phones, E-Book Readers, Digital Signage Boards, Digital Blackboards, TV and any digital device can apply. Digital productions that contain multiple works under single content will be classified as one entry.
Applicants for each department please acknowledge the requirements mentioned below.
・General : Any Individual, Team, Organizations, Corporates can submit their work. Regardless of age, sex, nationality & etc. this award is open to anyone.
・Kids Prize：Junior high school student and below. (You can also apply as schools, cram schools, teams & etc. Anyone can apply regardless of nationality, age, gender, etc.)
Fri 19th August,2022
①When it is possible to provide, share, send the actual work (Application, Video, WEB, Digital Toys & etc.)
Please submit the URL that can be viewed on a browser, the URL of the distribution source for free applications, and the promotion code (two for each work) for paid applications. For works that accompany toys and books, please send them to the secretariat as soon as possible.
(Please contact the secretariat for entries of pre launched applications.)
②When it is difficult to provide, rent, send the actual work (large exhibition works, installation, works that require a special terminal, works that may be damaged when mailed & etc.) Please send videos that introduce the works, photographs, material that show the details of the work. In addition, when sending a large amount of materials or supplementary materials please use a “free file transmission service” and include the URL in the entry form.
2019 Digital Children’s Book Fair will be held simultaneously with Digital Ehon Award. We may ask your permission to exhibit your works at 2019 Digital Children’s Book Fair. In these cases, we will contact you.
*Only works that meet Digital Children’s Book Fair entry guidelines and regulations.
Laugh & Peace_Mother is a partner of “Digital Ehon Award”. This platform is designed to disseminate educational content locally and internationally under the concept of “Play & Learn”. Laugh & Peace_Mother might seek to collaborate with some of the work submitted this time.
· Please be sure to submit your works so that the committee can browse the apps for free.
· Please be sure to indicate if there is a recommended environment (e.g. devices, OS) on the entry form for review.
· Please be sure to specify when there are special circumstances or operating conditions for review (e.g. Requirements of passwords and ID).
· There is no limit on the number of works you can enter. However, you cannot enter more than one work in one application. If you wish to submit multiple works, you must apply one at a time.
You may also submit works created by multiple people. However, in case of any disputes on the submitted work, in relationship between the organizer, the representative must take all responsibility.
· Submissions may be published on websites of Digital Children’s Book Fair, Digital Ehon Award, sponsor, co-host, etc. Please note that the applicant’s name, organization’s name may be listed.
· All intellectual property rights such as industrial property rights and copyrights of the submitted work belong to the applicant. Applicants are required to take measures such as protection of rights on their own responsibility at the time of application. Entrants or winners shall bear all responsibilities for issues relating to entries, intellectual property rights, quality, performance, sales, etc generated on prize-winning works, and the organizer shall not take any responsibility. The organizer will consider applicants have accepted all note mentioned in the “Entry” guidelines.
In regards to enterprise information and personal information provided by applicants and winners, the information will only be used by host/co-host necessary to pursue the performance of Digital Ehon Award. In case of a request for disclosure about the personal information of a specific applicant from an administrative agency etc, we may respond to the request.
Photos and video recordings of the award ceremony may be used by the host, co-host, sponsor and related organizations’ work (including posting on homepage, pamphlet etc.). There may be media coverage (newspaper, tv, internet sites) on the day of the award ceremony.
Award-winning works of Digital Ehon Award that correspond to any of those mentioned below shall be deemed unacceptable, the organizer may withdraw the award.
(1) When the awarded works have caused significant social damage.
(2) When it is found that the winning work infringes the intellectual property rights of others.
· Intellectual property rights such as industrial property rights and copyrights of information (including images and movies) on entered works provided by applicants shall belong to their respective providers.
· Information about the work and related information provided by applicants may be posted on official websites, and may also be used in limited public relations activities and related events organized by host and co-host. In such case, information may be modified and used only within the unavoidable range, in light of the purpose of use.
When an error occurs in the application form:
If an error occurs in the application form and you cannot apply normally,
please send the Excel Application Form and the set of images to [email@example.com].